WHY BC CONSTRUCTION GROUP
- Partnering approach to minimize change orders and the ability to guarantee a competitive maximum price early in the process.
- We perform small to large projects ranging from $1,000,000 to $40,000,000.
- Real estate evaluation, property evaluation and an integrated development partner.
- Fast track solutions nationwide with strategic integrated design partners.
- Competitive, driven services with national and local area partners.
- Focused and quick responding company with a flat organization.
- Executive input on every project.
- Focus on safety and quality control from the beginning of a project through completion.
Solutions that Create Repeat Clients
MISSION STATEMENTWe are focused on providing a true service based solution for our customers with the goal of treating all clients as true partners. We understand that good customers deserve the greatest service available in the most cost efficient means possible.
CORPORATE VALUESWe empower all of our employees to make the right decisions for the right reasons on a daily basis. We believe in the following simple strategy:
- Honor your commitments.
- Be open and honest
- Treat all partners equally with respect.
- Do what has to be done, be fair and resilient to get to the right solution.
- Take pride in your work, in every service we offer.
- Live each day with courage and personal commitment to the project.
- Solve challenges as soon as possible to eliminate larger problems.
- We truly believe in hiring the best and brightest personnel to represent our company.
BCCG was awarded the contract to build a new facility for Frito-Lay. Located in Sterling, Virginia, the pre-engineered metal building measures approximately 10,695 SF. It will have 3,875 SF of designated office space that will fea
BC Construction Group's latest school project, Creative Inspiration Journey School, located in St. Cloud, Florida, will have its ground-breaking ceremony this Saturday, January 12. The school will provide instruction for pre-k through 5th grade, and i