WHY BC CONSTRUCTION GROUP
- Partnering approach to minimize change orders and the ability to guarantee a competitive maximum price early in the process.
- We perform small to large projects ranging from $1,000,000 to $40,000,000.
- Real estate evaluation, property evaluation and an integrated development partner.
- Fast track solutions nationwide with strategic integrated design partners.
- Competitive, driven services with national and local area partners.
- Focused and quick responding company with a flat organization.
- Executive input on every project.
- Focus on safety and quality control from the beginning of a project through completion.
Solutions that Create Repeat Clients
MISSION STATEMENTWe are focused on providing a true service based solution for our customers with the goal of treating all clients as true partners. We understand that good customers deserve the greatest service available in the most cost efficient means possible.
CORPORATE VALUESWe empower all of our employees to make the right decisions for the right reasons on a daily basis. We believe in the following simple strategy:
- Honor your commitments.
- Be open and honest
- Treat all partners equally with respect.
- Do what has to be done, be fair and resilient to get to the right solution.
- Take pride in your work, in every service we offer.
- Live each day with courage and personal commitment to the project.
- Solve challenges as soon as possible to eliminate larger problems.
- We truly believe in hiring the best and brightest personnel to represent our company.
Next Monday, BCCG will be co-presenting at the North Carolina Charter School Conference at Sea Trail Resort in Sunset Beach, NC. With over 200 constructed charter schools, our Executive Vice President, Paul Lemley, is one of our r
Construction activity for repeat clients is increasing at BC Construction Group (BCCG); an accolade BCCG does not take lightly. BCCG has been awarded a new project by a confidential, repeat client for a Design-Build project in Georgia. Anticipated to