WHY BC CONSTRUCTION GROUP
Vision StatementSolutions that Create Repeat Clients
MISSION STATEMENTTo provide a true service-based solution for our customers with the goal of treating all clients as true partners. We understand that good customers deserve the greatest service available in the most cost efficient means possible.
CORE VALUESWe empower all of our employees to make the right decisions for the right reasons on a daily basis. We believe in these values:
- Honor your commitments openly and honestly.
- Treat all equally and with respect.
- Do what has to be done, be fair and resilient to get to the right solution.
- Take pride in your work, in everything we do.
- Partnering approach to minimize change orders and the ability to guarantee a competitive maximum price early in the process.
- We perform small to large projects ranging from $1,000,000 to $40,000,000.
- Real estate evaluation, property evaluation and an integrated development partner.
- Fast track solutions nationwide with strategic integrated design partners.
- Competitive, driven services with national and local area partners.
- Focused and quick responding company with a flat organization.
- Executive input on every project.
- Focus on safety and quality control from the beginning of a project through completion.
The doors of Creative Inspiration Journey School opened to students this weekend with a ribbon cutting ceremony on Saturday, August 10th. Here are a couple photos from the event!
BCCG has broken ground at Coastal Preparatory Academy! This work will add a middle school to the existing property. The middle school is designed with 21 classrooms, including special use rooms like art, music, and science, as well as a middle school re